|. . . . . . . . . . .||
Sheet Metal Installer
This position is accountable for the accurate installation of ductwork, HVAC equipment and or accessories in accordance with all company installation procedures, quality control and safety guidelines. In addition, this position is accountable for maintaining and using his/her own tools and the company’s tools in a safe and reliable manner and for conducting him/her self in a professional manner at all times with customers and company personnel.
If you have the experience and skills we have listed below, we want to speak with you. Please send resume to email@example.com
1) Perform equipment and system installations per company and equipment manufacturer’s instructions or guidelines.
2) Responsible for adhering to Company and Customer safety policies and practices.
3) Assist in preparing material requisition forms to ensure proper truck and job stock levels.
4) Responsible for assuring those good housekeeping practices are maintained at the jobsite.
5) Responsible for providing feedback to the Project Manager regarding cost saving opportunities and customer issues. Installer to communicate with PM regarding change-order requests (COR) and requests for information (RFI).
6) Accurately record all materials received and/or returned from job and truck inventories.
7) Expedite equipment, parts and materials per company policy and procedures when necessary for job completion.
8) Responsible to perform all work in the most expeditious and cost efficient means possible while assuring customer satisfaction.
9) Responsible for developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge of:
10) Cross train fellow tradesmen or share installation “best practice” experiences and expertise to improve department professionalism and capabilities.
11) Ensure company property, vehicles and tools are being used, maintained and accounted for properly and timely.
12) Responsible for coordinating service vehicle repairs and maintenance with Project Manager and Fleet Maintenance Director.
13) Responsible for recording labor, materials and or job purchase requisitions on field job forms per Company recording requirements.
14) Responsible for complying with Company standards of conduct and appearance so as to reflect positively on Company image.
15) All other duties as assigned.
Essential Technical Skills
1) Ability to read and interpret blueprints, equipment specifications, mechanical regulations.
2) Ability to accurately install duct, duct accessories, and HVAC equipment by performing:
3) Must be able to maintain adequate truck stock per Company inventory control procedures.
4) Must have an understanding and use of installation tools ( i.e. Aerial lifts, lifting equipment, power tools, etc.)
5) Must have and understanding of installation and operation of heating, ventilating and air conditioning equipment.
6) Must have an understanding in the use of hand signals to direct crane or lift operators during load lifting and placement.
|. . . . . . . . . . .|